SA'D ABAD GARDEN MUSEUM
- The shah's summer residence during Ghajar Dynasty.
- Became summer residence of Reza khan, the last Shah's father with 18 palaces (Pahlavi Dynasty).
Entrance to Sa'd Abad
- Now many museums to choose from. Visit one or two or more depending on your interest.
Entrance to White Museum
- National Palace (White) Museum -last Shah's palace with 54 rooms, biggest collection.
Waiting room in White Museum
(guests waited here to meet Shah)
- Green Museum-Residence of Reza Khan and former office of the last Shah, the most beautiful palace in the country contains collection of carpets, and furniture plus architecture and plaster work.
- Other museums: Military Museum, Museum of Fine Arts, Natural History Museum, Behzad and Abkar Museum, etc.
- Area: 110 hectares (275 acres).
- Allow plenty of time for all the museums and some time to wander around the wonderful gardens.
- Make sure to visit the bookshop, great souvenirs and many tourist oriented books about Iran in English.
- See Persian/Iranian Art